Currently...February!

I cannot believe it is February 1st! This school year is really flying, and I must say that I'm glad it is moving along quickly. I hate to wish my life away, but this year I'm just not feeling the love. We all have those years I guess.

So on to fun stuff. I'm joining Farley from Oh Boy It's Farley! again for her monthly Currently link up. You have to check out her new blog design. It's super cute! I love Buck!!

Speaking of new blog designs... Smarticle Particles also underwent a slight overhaul. I love my new simple design. I purchased the template from Georgia Lou Studios. It was very affordable ($12!!!) and the directions for installation were very clear and easy to follow. Believe me, if I could set this up, anyone can.

So here goes:

I am really loving this weather we've had the past few days. I mean seriously...high 70's?!  It won't last, but that is the great thing about living in Texas. The weather gets cold, and then it warms up for a few days giving us a nice break. All this warm weather makes anxious for spring gardening..

I tell you what though, I won't be a happy camper if that ding-dang weenie dog Buddy keeps waking me up. He has gotten in the habit of playing musical beds starting at about 2:00 am, wanting to move from my bed across the hall to my son's room. Then when he decides that he wants to come back he scratches at the door in my son's room until I come get him. My son could sleep through a tornado, and my husband's not about to get up and help the dog out. He prefers to cuss at the dog. Loudly. This goes on from about 2:00 to 4:00. No Bueno. Especially when I wake up at 5:00 to get ready. I make an 85 mile drive to work. I. NEED. MY. SLEEP.

Anyway, y'all head over to Farley's cute new blog and check out some of the other bloggers linking up.

Have a great week!


6 comments

  1. I love your posts on facebook and your blog! So glad I am here! My dog kept me up this Saturday evening, yikes would love a snow day tomorrow...I am crossing my fingers! I would love 77 degrees, but today it was in the 40's in Wisconsin and I too was thinking about our school garden! March is right around the corner! Hope you get some rest...

    Renee from The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee, the weather in the 70's will blow out of here in the next day or so and then it will be in the 40's & 50's. I'm just so grateful that there is no snow. I'd love a snow day, but I don't want to make it up at the end of the year. :)

      Delete
  2. Dogs...it's a good thing they're so darn cute sometimes! Thankfully, mine (rarely) bother me at night. I'm with you on being happy at how fast this school year is going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it is a good thing they are so cute! I have three miniature Dachshunds and they all sleep with me. Buddy is the only one with issues. :)

      Delete
  3. I really really really want a dog, but you remind me off all those things they do that are not the most awesome. Hope yours curbs this habit soon for peaceful sleep! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last night was better! Yay!! Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Back to Top