Texas Size Link-Up - Painless Data!


Can you believe it's almost time to go back to school? I report in two weeks!! To celebrate and help others get ready, I'm linking up with Jacqueline from The Little Ladybug Shop and Karen from Planet Happy Smiles for a back to school themed Texas Size Linky sharing organization ideas, tips, ideas, and freebies. We Texans tend to be state proud and love to do things B-I-G! So here goes...

My two professional struggles are organization and data, and as it so happens my school's focus this coming years is data. I decided to conquer these two foes with one product that I feel would be user friendly, and that I would be able to use without feeling overwhelmed. The outcome: 


Painless Data is a set of teacher worksheets for keeping track of student progress with the second grade math TEKS. There are whole group, small group, and individual worksheets along with a complete set of editable files. So, even if you don't live in Texas or don't teach second grade, you can still use these forms for your state / grade standards! I'm planning on keeping these sheets in a notebook for planning and documentation purposes. Check out a few of the pages below.




I'm really pleased with how this "little" project turned out. If you think this might work for you this coming school year, enter the rafflecopter below to win a copy of your own. I've also added a lot of new products to my store Little Smarticle Particles for the upcoming school year, so please stop by!!

No comments

Back to Top