First things first. Here are my starting stats. I don' Twitter...I can barely keep up with the social media I have. :)
Now for my before and after(s).
Above is my original planner, and to be honest I was sick of it by the time I was finished. I bulleted a few of the details I didn't like. So, I wanted to revamp it for this year, and once I got started I ended up making three different design versions, and I made everything editable, be it editable PDF or editable Powerpoint. I personally am a "less is more" type of person, which is my way of saying that I like as little paperwork as possible. I will probably make two binders this year. One for important teacher "stuff" that will utilize the forms in these sets organized into tabbed sections, and one for student data (which is a different product altogether...I'm still working on that one). But...there are 17 premade covers and binder labels, and an editable cover and label for personalization.
For more information, head over to my store HERE.