Dare to Dream!

It's week number two of the TpT Sellers Challenge (#tptsellerchallenge) hosted by the ladies at Third in HollywoodSparkling in SecondTeach Create Motivate, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista. I have participated in several linkies in my time as a blogger, but this has been HUGE!

This weeks challenge is "Dare to Dream!", so I'm gonna dream big. Here goes:


My most immediate financial needs would be to pay off my family's bills. When we pay those off there will be so much more wiggle room in our budget, which would lead to the second bullet. 

Ford F250
A new truck...we live on a farm, and the basic pickup truck (which is what we have now) just doesn't have the "umph" needed to haul, pull, push, etc... the stuff that we have to haul, pull, & push. My poor husband's truck has over 200,000 miles on it. The AC goes in and out, the radio doesn't work anymore, the windshield is cracked, and the front passenger window doesn't go all the way down (courtesy of our daughter driving the truck up and almost on top of a fence post....huge dent in door).It's still chugging along, but...

Image result for scotland
Scotland
Image result for okinawa
Okinawa
Germany

I would also like to travel. I grew up overseas and would love to do some international traveling. My ancestry is largely Scottish, and my husband's grandfather immigrated from Scotland. We really want to see Scotland some day. I would also like to visit Okinawa (I was born there) and Germany (I lived there off and on until I started high school). I loved living in Germany, and I would really like my family to see where I grew up.

And finally, I would like to be able to make regular donations to a couple of organizations: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. We have been so blessed to have healthy children, and these organizations are wonderful in all the good work they do.

So there you have it. Probably not the most glamorous dreams in the world, but they're mine!
Want to join in? Want to read about other bloggers? Head on over to any of the blogs linked above. Like I said, this has been huge, so settle in, get comfy, and enjoy!

post signature

No comments

Back to Top