Giving Back

I am way late for the link-up for this, but it's still a great idea. I hope nobody minds me jumping in and participating. Erica from Nitty Gritty Science is hosting a wonderful link-up called "Giving Back". Today, a good number of TpT sellers will be giving a portion of their sales to a charitable organization of their choice. I'm planning to donate 50% of my earnings today to Donor's Choose. I would like to choose a project that is actually posted by a teacher in the school district in which I teach. I haven't narrowed down my choice yet, but there are 241 projects listed for my district alone! I believe I'll find one. :). If you are interested in checking out the other participating sellers, you can start at Erica's blog by clicking on the link above!


Y'all have a great week!

post signature

No comments

Back to Top