2015!!

Happy Tuesday! I'm linking up with Jessica from Second Grade Nest to share my thoughts on what I would like to accomplish in 2015. I've never been a serious resolution person because I always worry that I would try to take on so much big change that I end up being unrealistic. I'm trying to keep it simple, so here goes:


You know, I love teaching. I don't want to leave teaching and I certainly am not cut out for administration, but I'm beginning to feel a bit discouraged with some of the changes that I'm seeing. I've really been frustrated with the whole high stakes testing atmosphere that is so prevalent. In my district we spent the the last week before Christmas break administering final exams....to 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. It was horrible. I just realized that I didn't state a goal, I just know that professionally something has got to change.
Make my TpT store more profitable, which means I really need to commit more time to blogging and creating products.
Use any profits from previous goal to help pay off some debt. I have a daughter graduating from high school this year, and a son soon to follow. 
Well, there are a lot of places I'd like to visit. I've been to quite a few places, but not with my kids. I grew up in Germany, and I would really like to take my kids there. I'd also like to take them to New York and Washington DC. One place I really, really, really want to visit is Monticello. I am fascinated with Thomas Jefferson and am dying to see his home and gardens.

Anyway, that's about all I've got. Be sure to visit Jessica's blog to check out the 2015 resolutions of other bloggers & to link up your own blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful and merry Christmas!
post signature

No comments

Back to Top