Welcome!

Happy Saturday everyone! Time is surely flying by. I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving and...Black Friday. I certainly prefer the actual holiday to the shopping, but my kids were introduced to Black Friday last year and are looking forward to it again this year. It's their newest contact sport (sarcasm intended).
Me too I so want to get this and wear black Friday!

Time is also moving along over at The Teaching 2 Step, the collaborative blog that I contribute to. We started up in August and now have ten teacher contributors with experience ranging from homeshool & early elementary educators through high school. Sherri, aka Literarary Sherri is all about good novels (I love a good book), and on her blog she includes a quote from Grace Slick, which is all right by me. (You younger"ish" teachers may not know who she is, but I do...shoot, I've seen her in concert!) We even have an international twist with Mary Beth who has taught in Belize, England, and Africa, and with Marguax who is contributing all the way from South Africa! So exciting!

To celebrate our new bloggers, The Teaching 2 Step is hosting a little giveaway in honor of our newest members. Head on over to join in on the fun. There are also some sales going on this weekend as well.
 

You can also enter through the rafflecopter links below! 

Y'all have a great weekend!
karen

No comments

Back to Top