I'm linking up with The Primary Pack for a fun Black Friday Linky party. First of all, you need to check their blog for a huge Black Friday Giveaway!!! This group of bloggers has put together a pack of their 28 most wishlisted TpT products.
Now I'm going to share with you my Black Friday wishlist:
1. Earth Science Interactive Notebook by Literacy and Math Ideas - 32 pages of interactive notebook activities for the following science concepts: The Water Cycle,Changes to Earth's Surface (Erosion, Weathering, & Deposition), The Rock Cycle (Metamorphic, Igneous, and Sedimentary Rocks), Earthquakes and Faults, Water on Earth (Lakes, Rivers, Oceans, Etc.), and Soil Layers
2. SeaHorse & Turtles Clip Art by Fishy Scraps - I just love this beautiful set
3. Whales, Bats, Sharks, & Owls Clip Art by Educasong - I don't know about you, but Sara from Educlips is one of my favorite clip art sources. I am slowly collecting quite a stash of her work. I love it!
4. The following sets from the 3AM Teacher: Round Hipster Doodle Frames #2, Round Hipster Doodle Frames #1, Hipster Doodle Frames Mega Bundle, Alphabet Scribble Doodle Letters
As you can tell, I have a slight clip art problem....
Now, I'm going to share with you some items from my store that are my most wish-listed and/or best selling!
1. Science Journaling Pages: Weather and States of Matter There are a lot of great interactive journaling pages in these sets that are perfect for science notebooks.
2. Polygons - Task Cards, Posters and Activities - One of my favorites! I got a lot of use out of this set last year with my second graders. Included are a set of task cards in test taking format.
3. Fun with the Hundreds Chart - Games to Develop Numerical Fluency - I developed this set when I was first moved to the lower grades. I didn't understand the need for a hundreds chart before in the upper grades, but boy did I learn fast!
4. Ones Tens Hundreds - Steppin' It Up With Place Value! - Place value can be a difficult concept for little ones. It's very abstract. This set provides plenty of activities for learning & practicing the objectives associated with place value.
Perfect for third graders learning their multiplication facts. This set was created with the intention of students making connections between multiplication and geometrical concept.
6. Christmas Math Task Card Fun - Task cards that address the following skills: Skip Counting, Patterns, Numerical Patterns (using calculator), Multi-digit subtraction with and without regrouping, Area and Perimeter, and Basic Graphing
7. Fact Family Christmas Trees for Sums 2-20 - This is a fun set for practicing addition facts that also makes a bright & festive holiday bulletin board!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!