You Oughta Know....Bouncy Balls!

yououghtaknowbloghopbanner
It's that time again! Time for "You Oughta Know....", the monthly linky party hosted by Jasmine from Buzzing with Mrs. McClain, where teacher bloggers from all over get together to share something they really want you to know about.
This year I am really trying to use my digital classroom more. I have this beautiful digital "thing" in my room that is connected to a projector and sound system - no more overhead projectors for me! I'm pretty good with the basics (although I keep forgetting how to get the interactive whiteboard set up), but I know that there is so much more right at the tip of my fingers that I don't even know about. Yet.
So, what is it I'm going to share with you? Well it's an app (I'm probably the last one to know about it), and it's pretty cool. It's called Bouncy Balls, and it's a fun (and free) way to help students learn to monitor their noise level. My kiddos love it. It's super quick and easy to set up, and just might free your time up just a little bit by not having to stop and fuss at the class to quiet down.
 
Super quiet!
Whoa there, time to bring it down!
Not only can you display the plastic balls, but you can also display emoji's, eyeballs, or bubbles!

I think the eyeballs would be cute at Halloween.

Click on the link above or below to get Bouncy Balls for your classroom.

Y'all have a great week!
karen

No comments

Back to Top